Roger and I both like the guys when they came by on Wednesday for the "Look See".
I have talked with Terry Ann Stevens at the CDBG office and she has given the go ahead to contact them, which I did.
Keith Ewing is my contact there, and he is hoping they can start in 3 weeks or less, knowing we are in a time crunch with the opening & planting season.
The next steps are as follows:
- Receive their plans in the next few weeks
- Give the plans to Jason Bird to put in the Bid Package for finishing the building
- Jason sends to Terry Ann (CDBG office) for approval
- Send RFPs out to the papers to advertise
- Holding a "Walk through" with bidders
- Pick contractors after bids have been submitted (about 3 weeks after advertised)
- Start the building process....
So we are off an running!!!