Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Update

The Charleston crew is continuing to work on the 2nd floor (floor) and doing a great job. To date, they have about 2/3 of the main floor torn up and sub-floor laid.  I just ordered 13 more sheets of CDX and another box of nails from Tillsons (who deliver to the door!).
I also put a couple nail guns on reserve from the Rental Center at Tillsons for the middle of the week for them.  They are going to be at the Fossa Store all week!  YEAH!
Anyone want to bake some cookies or brownies for the guys this week?  Give me a call if anyone has time.  They really appreciate it!!!
Also looking for a couple of those coffee vacuum bottles so I can make them coffee; or does anyone have an extra coffee maker?  I just asked Neal if they could have coffee and he thought it was a great idea.  Because of budget cuts, they don't get coffee at Charleston Correctional.  
 It is very cold in that building with no heat.
thanks,
judy

No comments: