Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Newsletter format

I have been procrastinating on creating a nice template on either Constant Contact or MailChimp.  Walter B. said I should give MailChimp a try, so finally I got to it.  I read directions and more tutorials, imported almost 100 names & emails, worked and reworked the template and finally came up with something that I think represents the Dexter Community Farm Project, Dexter Regional Development Corp and Fossa Store.  
Some of the great features are:  I don't have to send out 3 email groups anymore; it comes with great stats; and once the template is done, just fill in the content the next time. Yippeee
Hope you like it....

If you are reading this and would like to be added to the Newsletter/email list, email me at
 judy@DexterFarmProject.com and I will add you.

Click here to view the new newsletter

No comments: